It's very simple to get the receipt info (encoded in base64 form) in UDK. However, its not obvious thing if you're trying to find it out from the unreal script code, and there is no word about it on UDN.
This value is hidden in PlatformInterfaceData struct as StringValue2 variable. So, you can simply get it in PurchaseComplete delegate:
So, that's the value you should use to check the purchase validation via AppStore servers.
We've decided to release the source of the UI we've used in Doomstalker some time ago (summer 2012). The game concept was changed a lot, so we don't use this screens anymore. But now you can use it as you want!
I've met an amusing bug just right now. My projects are based on Parse Cloud service, and today I've tried to deploy my code from my main Win7 machine. I'm russian guy and my OS has russian localization. So..
Previously I've never met this error, because Python is not my favorite language (and I worked with it on English OSX before). I've instantly googled and found that I should change the code to fix it. Unfortunately I couldn't make it this way - Parse CLT is a binary only.
Then the magic happened.
Fix is very simple - you should delete all non-latin Mime types from your system (f.e. I have few them in Russian). The location is:
In time, but Doomstalker is alive. First public release to get initial feedback from players even is in AppStore now.
It will be multiplayer game in style of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament (but presudo-isometric). I've made a lot of work on game balance now, and next update will be very pleasant and interesting to play. Single-player mode included.
Game style was changed and improved too. You can compare it with old screens.
Also, it's the ticket for SeaCraft to be ported to iOS. Rock'n'roll!